De Alberto Caieiro, "em Pessoa":

"Pensar incomoda como andar na chuva
Quando o vento cresce e parece que chove mais"

02/09/2011

ESSA TEM UM FILTRO...

É que o original (e fica no original!) está em inglês. Escrito exatamente em November 18th, 1992 - Aula 29A (era a penúltima).

"Free theme"

 This life was dropped by me
trough the midnight shadows,
full-moon nights, when my subjectivism
takes care of my old notes.

Sky crossed by birds
their tails show us the magnitude from
plumes.
Plumes that create a little sense,
making me forget the destiny of my soul.

It condened by my acts
I must be in pain to recognize the truth
and to have right to go to the most
beautiful place.

The pavement of glory is
beside that man, encaged in his
own mind.
I set myself free from my heart
but now
I don´t know where I am.

Where am I?
In "the corner of some foreign field"
living these years with insanity
between the empty spaces inside myself?

Nenhum comentário: